Bucks vs Pistons Game 2 Betting Lines, Odds and Prop Bets for 2019 NBA Playoffs
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Bucks vs Pistons Game 2 Info
NBA Playoffs: MIL Leads Series 1-0
No. 8 Detroit Pistons (41-41, 15-26 Away) vs. No. 1 Milwaukee Bucks (60-22, 33-8 Home)
Date: Wednesday, April 17, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Fiserv Forum – Milwaukee, WI
Bucks vs Pistons Betting Info & Series Price
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DET: (+920) | MIL: (-1500)
Spread: DET: +15.5 (-110) | MIL: -15.5 (-110)
Total: 212 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: DET: 23% | MIL: 77%
Series Price: DET: (+3600) | MIL: (-7000)
Bucks vs Pistons Betting Trends & Stats
- Milwaukee defeated Detroit, 121-86, in Game 1 of this series on Sunday night.
- Detroit is 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games, dating back to the regular season.
- Detroit is 2-5 straight up in its last seven games, dating back to the regular season.
- The total has hit the under in five of Detroit's last six games, dating back to the regular season.
- Milwaukee finished the regular season 48-31-4 ATS, which was the best ATS record in the NBA.
- The total has hit the over in six of Milwaukee's last eight games, dating back to the regular season.
- Milwaukee is 4-0-1 ATS in its last five games against Detroit, dating back to the regular season.
Bucks vs Pistons Prop Bet
All Bucks-Pistons betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Milwaukee Bucks to Win by 11-20 Points (+190) – The Bucks finished the regular season with 60 wins and joined an exclusive list of NBA teams that defeated at least 45 opponents by double digits in one season. All of those teams would go on to win the NBA Finals that season. Milwaukee swept Detroit in their four regular-season meetings, and just handled the Pistons, 121-86, in Game 1 of this series on Sunday. The Bucks have now defeated Detroit by double digits in four of their five meetings this season. Overall, the Bucks' five wins have come by an average margin of 18.8 points per game (PPG).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.