Bucks vs Heat Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Milwaukee Bucks (16-9, 7-5 Away) vs Miami Heat (14-11, 6-4 Home)
Date: Wednesday, December 8, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: FTX Arena — Miami, FL
Bucks vs Heat Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (-270) | MIA: (+220)
Spread: MIL: -6.5 (-110) | MIA: +6.5 (-110)
Total: 216.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: MIL: (+700) | MIA: (+1200)
Bucks vs Heat Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Miami Heat win (53.7%)
Bucks vs Heat Betting Trends
- Milwaukee is 2-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Milwaukee's last five games.
- Miami is 1-4 ATS in its last fivegames.
- The total has hit the over in three of Miami's last five games.
Bucks vs Heat Prop Bets
- Giannis Antetokounmpo — 26.5: Over (-102) | Under (-120)
- Tyler Herro — 22.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- Khris Middleton — 18.5: Over (-108) | Under (-112)
- Giannis Antetokounmpo — 11.5: Over (-106) | Under (-114)
- Dewayne Dedmon — 8.5: Over (+104) | Under (-128)
- Bobby Portis — 8.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- Giannis Antetokounmpo — 5.5: Over (+112) | Under (-138)
- Kyle Lowry — 7.5: Over (-115) | Under (-105)
- Jrue Holiday — 6.5: Over (-114) | Under (-106)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.