Buccaneers vs Steelers Odds for NFL Preseason Week 1 Including Date, Time, Spread and Prop Bets
Buccaneers vs Steelers Game Info
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Pittsburgh Steelers (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Friday, Aug. 9, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Heinz Field – Pittsburgh, PA
Buccaneers vs Steelers Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TB: (+102) | PIT: (-124)
Spread: TB: +2.5 (-112) | PIT: -2.5 (-112)
Total: 37 – Over: (-120) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TB: 38% | PIT: 62%
Buccaneers vs Steelers Betting Trends
- Tampa Bay is 3-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games played in August.
- Tampa Bay is 1-5 straight up in its last six games against Pittsburgh.
- Pittsburgh is 7-0 ATS in its last seven games against an opponent in the NFC South division.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Pittsburgh's last 12 games played on a Friday.
Buccaneers vs Steelers Stats
- Tampa Bay averaged 28.4 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 11 in the NFL).
- Tampa Bay surrendered 29 PPG last season (No. 31 in the NFL).
- Pittsburgh averaged 26.8 PPG last season (No. 5 in the NFL).
- Pittsburgh surrendered 22.5 PPG last season (No. 16 in the NFL).
Buccaneers vs Steelers Prop Bet
All Buccaneers-Steelers odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Pittsburgh Steelers by 1-13 Points (+150) – The Steelers finished last preseason with a 3-1 record (2-0 home record) beating their opponents by an average of 14.3 points per game. The Buccaneers, on the other, went 2-0 in both preseason road games they played in 2018, but won those contests by an average of just nine points.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.