Buccaneers vs Saints Divisional Round Game Info
NFC Divisional Round Game
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (11-5, 6-2 Away) vs. New Orleans Saints (12-4, 6-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 17, 2021
Time: 6:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Mercedes-Benz Superdome — New Orleans, LA
Buccaneers vs Saints Spread & Odds
All NFL betting lines, odds, and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TB: (+132) | NO: (-156)
Spread: TB: +3 (-114) | NO: -3 (-115)
Total: 52 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TB: (56%) | NO: (44%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: TB: (+1000) | NO: (+600)
Buccaneers vs Saints Expert Prediction & Pick
All expert predictions and picks are according to Vinnie Iyer of Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Buccaneers
Buccaneers vs Saints Betting Trends
- New Orleans defeated Tampa Bay, 38-3, in the most recent meeting between these two in Week 9 of this season.
- New Orleans is 2-0 against Tampa Bay this season, outscoring the Buccaneers, 72-26.
- New Orleans is 5-0 straight up in its last five games against Tampa Bay.
- Tampa Bay is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Tampa Bay is 0-5 ATS in its last five games against New Orleans.
- New Orleans is 8-1-1 ATS in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of New Orleans' last 10 games.
- Tampa Bay defeated the Washington Football Team, 31-23, on the road in the Wild Card Round.
- New Orleans defeated the Chicago Bears, 21-9, at home in the Wild Card Round.
Buccaneers vs Saints Stats
- Tampa Bay is averaging 30.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 2 in the NFL).
- Tampa Bay is surrendering 22.2 PPG this season (No. 8 in the NFL).
- New Orleans is averaging 29.6 PPG this season (T-No. 4 in the NFL).
- New Orleans is surrendering 20.4 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.