Browns vs Patriots Game Info
Cleveland Browns (2-4, 2-1 Away) vs. New England Patriots (7-0, 3-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 27, 2019
Time: 4:25 p.m. EST
Venue: Gillette Stadium – Foxborough, MA
Browns vs Patriots Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLE: (+500) | NE: (-650)
Spread: CLE: +13 (-120) | NE: -13 (+100)
Total: 45.,5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CLE: 44% | NE: 56%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: CLE: (+6000) | NE: (+250)
Browns vs Patriots Betting Trends
- Cleveland is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five road games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Cleveland's last five games against New England.
- New England is 19-0 straight up in its last 19 home games.
- New England are 9-2 ATS in its last 11 games.
- The total has hit the under in six of New England's last eight games.
Browns vs Patriots Stats
- Cleveland is averaging 20 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 23 in the NFL).
- Cleveland is surrendering 25.7 PPG this season (No. 22 in the NFL).
- New England is averaging 31.9 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NFL).
- New England is surrendering 6.9 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NFL).
- Cleveland lost to the Seattle Seahawks, 32-28, at home in Week 6. They were on a bye in Week 7.
- New England defeated the New York Jets, 33-0, on Monday Night Football in Week 7.
Browns vs Patriots Prop Bet
All Browns-Patriots odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): New England Patriots 14+ (-120) – The Patriots are rolling right now, with the No. 1 offense and No. 1 defense in the NFL. New England has covered a two-touchdown spread in three straight weeks, and the Cleveland Browns' poor offensive line play could be exposed by a Patriots defense that has the second most sacks (26) in the league. With Stefon Gilmore potentially locking down Odell Beckham Jr. on the outside, it could be another tough day for the Browns at Gillette Stadium in Week 8.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.