Brown vs Penn Basketball Game Info
Brown Bears (11-8, 4-2 Ivy) vs. Pennsylvania Quakers (12-7, 4-2 Ivy)
Date: Friday, Feb. 14, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: The Palestra – Philadelphia, PA
Brown vs Penn Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BRWN: (+230) | PENN: (-290)
Spread: BRWN: +6.5 (-110) | PENN: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 144 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BRWN: (N/A) | PENN: (N/A)
Brown vs Penn Expert Predictions & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Brown vs Penn Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Brown defeated Penn, 58-51, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 9, 2019.
- Penn is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Brown.
- Penn is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Brown.
- The total has hit the over in four of Brown's last five games.
- Penn is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Brown defeated Harvard, 72-71, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 8.
- Penn defeated Cornell, 79-73, on the road in its most recent game on Sunday, Feb. 9.
FanDuel Sportsbook is now live in PA! New users get a risk free bet up to $500. Claim your offer today.