Broncos vs Giants Week 1 Game Info
NFL Week 1 Game
Denver Broncos (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. New York Giants (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sep. 12, 2021
Time: 4:25 p.m. EST
Venue: MetLife Stadium — East Rutherford, NJ
Broncos vs Giants Spread & Odds
All NFL betting lines, odds, and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DEN: (-116) | NYG: (-102)
Spread: DEN: -1 (-110) | NYG: +1 (-110)
Total: 42.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DEN: (N/A) | NYG: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: DEN: (+2400) | NYG: (+6500)
Broncos vs Giants Expert Prediction & Pick
All Broncos-Giants expert predictions and picks will be updated when available.
Broncos vs Giants Betting Trends
- Denver went 9-7 against the spread (ATS) last season.
- The total hit the over in eight of Denver's 16 games last season.
- The Giants went 9-7 ATS last season.
- The total hit the over in three of the Giants' 16 games last season.
Broncos vs Giants Stats
- Denver averaged 20.2 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 28 in the NFL).
- Denver surrendered 27.9 PPG last season (No. 25 in the NFL).
- The Giants averaged 17.5 PPG last season (No. 31 in the NFL).
- The Giants surrendered 22.3 PPG last season (No. 9 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.