Brighton vs Leicester Match Info
2021-22 English Premier League Soccer - EPL Matchweek 5
Brighton Hove & Albion (3-0-1, 9 points) vs. Leicester City (2-0-2, 6 points)
Date: Sunday, September 19, 2021
Start Time: 9:00 a.m. EST
Venue: Amex Stadium — Falmer, England
Coverage: NBC Peacock
Brighton vs Leicester Spread & Odds
All EPL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BRI: (+175) | LEI: (+165) | DRAW: (+210)
Spread: BRI: +1 (-210) | LEI: -1 (+500)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (+118) | Under: (-144)
Team to Score the First Goal: BRI: (+100) | LEI: (-105) I NO GOALS: (+750)
Brighton vs Leicester Expert Prediction & Pick
All EPL expert picks and predictions are according to FiveThirtyEight projections.
Outcome: Brighton Wins
Percentages: Brighton (40%) | Leicester (32%) | Draw (28%)
Brighton vs Leicester Betting Trends & Stats
- Brighton sits in sixth place on the 2021-22 Premier League Table with an 3-0-1 record (9 points) and a plus-2 goal differential.
- Leicester sits in ninth place on the 2021-22 Premier League Table with an 2-0-2 record (6 points) and a minus-2 goal differential.
- Brighton is 4-0-1 (W-D-L) in its last five matches.
- Leicester is 3-0-2 (W-D-L) in its last five matches.
- Leicester is 4-1-0 (W-D-L) in its last five matches against Brighton.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.