Brewers vs Twins Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 26
The Milwaukee Brewers versus the Minnesota Twins is on the MLB schedule for Tuesday.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Brewers vs Twins Game Info
- Milwaukee Brewers (53-44) vs. Minnesota Twins (52-44)
- Date: Tuesday, July 26, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: American Family Field -- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Brewers vs Twins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-116) | MIN: (-102)
- Spread: MIL: +1.5 (-170) | MIN: -1.5 (+140)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Brewers vs Twins Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Milwaukee Brewers looking to Ethan Small, and Dylan Bundy (6-4) taking the ball for the Minnesota Twins.
Brewers vs Twins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Twins win (56.0%)
Brewers vs Twins Moneyline
- The Brewers vs Twins moneyline has Milwaukee as a -116 favorite, while Minnesota is a -102 underdog on the road.
Brewers vs Twins Spread
- The Twins are 1.5-run favorites against the spread for this matchup with the Brewers. The Twins are +140 to cover, while the Brewers are -170 to cover as a 1.5-run underdog on the runline.
Brewers vs Twins Over/Under
- The over/under for Brewers-Twins on July 26 is 9.5. The over is -114, and the under is -106.
Brewers vs Twins Betting Trends
- The Brewers have come away with 41 wins in the 71 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This season, Milwaukee has come away with a win 40 times in 70 chances when named as a favorite of at least -116 or better on the moneyline.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 48 of their 98 opportunities.
- The Twins have won 14 of the 30 games they were the moneyline underdog this season (46.7%).
- Minnesota has an 11-15 record (winning 42.3% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of -102 or longer.
- Minnesota has played in 85 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 42 times (42-37-6).