Brewers vs Pirates Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Friday, May 31
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Brewers vs Pirates Game Info
Milwaukee Brewers (32-25, 14-14 Away) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (27-28, 10-15 Home)
Date: Friday, May 31, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: PNC Park – Pittsburgh, PA
Brewers vs Pirates Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (-112) | PIT: (-102)
Spread: MIL: -1.5 (+132) | PIT: +1.5 (-156)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIL: 94% | PIT: 6%
Starting Pitcher: MIL: Jhoulys Chacin (3-6, 4.88 ERA) | PIT: Chris Archer (1-5, 5.75 ERA)
Brewers vs Pirates Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the over in four of Milwaukee's last five road games.
- Milwaukee is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five road games against Pittsburgh.
- The total has hit the over in Pittsburgh's last five home games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Pittsburgh's last 10 games overall.
Brewers vs Pirates Prop Bet
All Brewers vs Pirates betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jhoulys Chacin - Strikeouts: Over 3.5 (-144) – Jhoulys Chacin has tallied 42 strikeouts in 55 1/3 innings this season. The right-hander reached the four-strikeout mark in two of his last four starts, including six Ks in his last outing against the Phillies on May 25. Chacin also has at least four strikeouts in two of his last three starts against the Pirates.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.