Cover Photo: Getty Images
Brewers vs Braves Game Info
Milwaukee Brewers (27-19, 11-11 Away) vs. Atlanta Braves (23-21, 12-11 Home)
Date: Friday, May 17, 2019
Time: 7:20 p.m. EST
Venue: SunTrust Park – Cumberland, GA
Brewers vs Braves Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (+116) | ATL: (-132)
Spread: MIL: +1.5 (-174) | ATL: -1.5 (+148)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIL: 40% | ATL: 60%
Starting Pitcher: MIL: Jhoulys Chacin (3-4, 4.57 ERA) | ATL: Max Fried (5-2, 3.25 ERA)
Brewers vs Braves Betting Trends & Stats
- Milwaukee is 8-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- Milwaukee is 10-3 straight up in its last 13 games.
- Atlanta is 5-1 both ATS and straight up in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Atlanta's last seven games against Milwaukee.
Brewers vs Braves Prop Bet
All Brewers-Braves betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Most Hots: Milwaukee Brewers (+114) – Even though the Atlanta Braves have a slight advantage in average hits per game (8.82) over the Brewers (8.48), Milwaukee's bats have been hot lately. The Brewers are averaging 10.67 hits per game over their last three contests, while the Braves are averaging 7.67 hits per game during that same span.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.