Cover Photo: Getty Images
Braves vs Phillies Game Info
Atlanta Braves (0-1, 0-1 Away) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (1-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, March 30, 2019
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Location: Citizens Bank Park – Philadelphia, PA
Braves vs Phillies Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: ATL: (+126) | PHI: (-144)
Spread: ATL: +1.5 (-162) | PHI: -1.5 (+138)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ATL: 19% | PHI: 81%
Starting Pitcher: ATL: Bryse Wilson | PHI: Nick Privetta
Braves vs Phillies Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has gone under in four of Atlanta's last six games when playing Philadelphia.
- Atlanta is 1-4 straight up and against the spread (ATS) in its last five games when playing on the road against Philadelphia.
- The total has gone under in five of Atlanta's last seven games when playing on the road against Philadelphia.
- Atlanta is 91-75 moneyline in all games over the last two seasons.
Braves vs Phillies Prop Bet
All Braves-Phillies betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Result After 5th Inning: Philadelphia Phillies (-106) – The Phillies are looking to follow up yesterday's impressive 10-4 victory with another win behind Nick Pivetta. The 26-year-old right-hander has pitched well against the Braves in his young career, boasting a 4-1 record to go along with a 2.72 ERA and a WHIP of 1.16, both significantly better than his career averages (5.33 ERA and 1.39 WHIP). If Pivetta can continue his success against the Braves, and the Phillies' bats can jump on the unproven Bryse Wilson, the Phillies could jump out to a lead by the end of the fifth.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness