Braves vs Nationals Game Info
Atlanta Braves (26-18, 11-10 Away) vs. Washington Nationals (16-26, 8-14 Home)
Date: Friday, Sept. 11, 2020
Time: 6:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Nationals Park – Washington, D.C.
How to Watch: Fox Sports One
Braves vs Nationals Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (-144) | WSH: (+126)
Spread: ATL: -1.5 (+100) | WSH: +1.5 (-118)
Total: 11 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): ATL: (83%) | WSH: (17%)
World Series Odds: ATL: (+1400) | WSH: (+8000)
Braves vs Nationals Probable Pitchers
Braves: Josh Tomlin (2-2, 3.77 ERA)
Nationals: Erick Fedde (1-3, 5.29 ERA)
Braves vs Nationals Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Atlanta Braves
Over/Under: Over 10.5
Braves vs Nationals Betting Trends
- Atlanta defeated Washington yesterday, 7-6.
- The total has hit the over in five of Atlanta's last seven games.
- Atlanta is 8-4 straight up in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Washington's last six games.
- Washington is 5-12 straight up in its last 17 games.
Braves vs Nationals Stats
- Atlanta is averaging 5.95 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
- Atlanta is surrendering 4.75 runs per game this season (No. 13 in MLB).
- Washington is averaging 4.79 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
- Washington is surrendering 5.19 runs per game this season (No. 22 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.