Braves vs Giants Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets for Monday, May 20
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Braves vs Giants Game Info
Atlanta Braves (25-22, 11-10 Away) vs. San Francisco Giants (20-25, 9-12 Home)
Date: Monday, May 20, 2019
Time: 9:45 p.m. EST
Venue: Oracle Park – San Francisco, CA
Braves vs Giants Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (-140) | SF: (+122)
Spread: ATL: -1.5 (+114) | SF: +1.5 (-134)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ATL: 78% | SF: 22%
Starting Pitcher: ATL: Mike Soroka (4-1, 0.98 ERA) | SF: Andrew Suarez (Season Debut, --- ERA)
Braves vs Giants Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the under in four of Atlanta's last five games against San Francisco.
- Atlanta is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- San Francisco is 5-2 ATS in its last seven games against Atlanta.
- San Francisco is 4-2 straight up in its last six games.
Braves vs Giants Prop Bet
All Braves-Giants betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Lead After Fourth Inning: Atlanta Braves (+116) – The Braves are starting Mike Soroka tonight, and he's been virtually unhittable this season. Soroka has posted a 4-1 record with a 0.98 ERA through his six starts this season. If Soroka maintains his excellent pace, he could keep the San Franscisco Giants' lineup at bay and give Atlanta a chance at jumping out to an early lead.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.