Braves vs Brewers Game Info
Atlanta Braves (58-37, 30-18 Away) vs. Milwaukee Brewers (48-47, 28-21 Home)
Date: Tuesday, July 16, 2019
Time: 8:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Miller Park – Milwaukee, WI
Braves vs Brewers Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (+154) | MIL: (-178)
Spread: ATL: +1.5 (-130) | MIL: -1.5 (+112)
Total: 9.5 – Over (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ATL: 22% | MIL: 78%
Probable Pitcher: ATL: Bryse Wilson (1-0, 6.14 ERA) | MIL: Brandon Woodruff
(10-3, 3.67 ERA)
Braves vs Brewers Betting Trends
- Atlanta is 8-1 straight up in its last nine games.
- Atlanta is 6-1 straight up in its last seven road games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Milwaukee's last seven games.
- Milwaukee is 4-2 straight up in its last six home games against Atlanta.
Braves vs Brewers Stats
- Atlanta is averaging 5.38 runs per game this season (No. 6 in MLB).
- Milwaukee is averaging 4.73 runs per game this season (No. 17 in MLB).
- Bryse Wilson has a 0-0 record with a 9.39 ERA in two road starts this season. He is making his first career start against the Brewers.
- Brandon Woodruff has a 0-0 record with a 2.25 ERA in two career starts against Atlanta.
Braves vs Brewers Prop Bet
All Braves-Brewers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Bryce Wilson - Strikeouts: Over 4.5 (-104) – Bryce Wilson has not faired well this season, with a 6.14 ERA and 1.57 WHIP through four appearances, including three starts. Wilson has, however, struck out 15 in 14 1/3 innings, and is facing a Brewers team that leads the National League in strikeouts. Also in Wilson's favor is that the right-hander has notched five and six strikeouts in his last two starts, respectively.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.