Braves vs Nationals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 9
By Duel Staff
Saturday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Atlanta Braves and the Washington Nationals.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this matchup.
Braves vs Nationals Game Info
- Atlanta Braves (50-35) vs. Washington Nationals (30-56)
- Date: Saturday, July 9, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: Truist Park -- Atlanta, Georgia
Braves vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-230) | WSH: (+190)
- Spread: ATL: -1.5 (-115) | WSH: +1.5 (-102)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Braves vs Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Atlanta Braves will give the start to Kyle Wright (9-4, 2.91 ERA), who is looking for win No. 10 on the season, and the Nationals will counter with Patrick Corbin (4-10, 5.68 ERA).
Braves vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Braves win (73.1%)
Braves vs Nationals Moneyline
- Atlanta is a -230 favorite on the moneyline, while Washington is a +190 underdog on the road.
Braves vs Nationals Spread
- The Braves are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the Nationals. The Braves are -115 to cover, and the Nationals are -102.
Braves vs Nationals Over/Under
- Braves versus Nationals on July 9 has an over/under of 9.5 runs, with the odds on the over +100 and the under set at -122.
Braves vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Braves have won in 42, or 67.7%, of the 62 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Atlanta has a mark of 6-1 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by -250 or better on the moneyline.
- Atlanta and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 41 of their 85 opportunities.
- The Nationals have put together a 23-48 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 32.4% of those games).
- Washington has a record of 1-2 when playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +205 or longer (33.3%).
- Washington has combined with opponents to go over the total 42 times this season for a 42-39-4 record against the over/under.