Boston College vs Georgia Tech Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 11 Game
Boston College vs Georgia Tech Week 11 Game Info
Week 11 College Football Game
Boston College Eagles (5-4, 1-4 ACC) vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (3-6, 2-5 ACC)
Date: Saturday, November 13, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Bobby Dodd Stadium — Atlanta, GA
Boston College vs Georgia Tech Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BC: (+110) | GT: (-134)
Spread: BC: +2.5 (-112) | GT: -2.5 (-108)
Total: 54.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Boston College vs Georgia Tech Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Georgia Tech wins (58.9%)
Boston College vs Georgia Tech Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Georgia Tech is 7-3 all-time in 10 head-to-head matchups against Boston College.
- Boston College defeated Georgia Tech, 48-27, in their most recent meeting on Oct. 24, 2020.
- The total has hit the under in each of Boston College's last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Boston College's last five road games.
- Georgia Tech is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Georgia Tech's last five games against Boston College.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.