Boise State vs Memphis Basketball Game Info
NIT Tournament – Quarterfinal
No. 2 Boise State Broncos (19-8) vs. No. 1 Memphis Tigers (17-8)
Printable NIT Bracket 2021
How to Watch Boise State vs Memphis March Madness Game
Date: Thursday, March 25, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: UNT Coliseum – Denton, TX
Boise State vs Memphis Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BSU: (+154) | MEM: (-184)
Spread: BSU: +4.5 (-116) | MEM: -4.5 (-106)
Total: 143 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BSU: (N/A) | MEM: (N/A)
Boise State vs Memphis Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Boise State: 40.6%
Boise State vs Memphis Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- This is the first ever matchup between NC State and Colorado State.
- The total has hit the over in five of Boise State's last seven games.
- Boise State is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- Memphis is 7-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Memphis' last five games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!