Boise State vs CSU Basketball Game Info
Boise State Broncos (13-1, 9-0 MWC) vs. Colorado State Rams (11-3, 8-2 MWC)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 27, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Moby Arena – Fort Collins, CO
Boise State vs CSU Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BSU: (-152) | CSU: (+128)
Spread: BSU: -2.5 (-114) | CSU: +2.5 (-106)
Total: 147.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BSU: (78%) | CSU: (22%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: BSU: (+8000) | CSU: (N/A)
Boise State vs CSU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Boise State: 57.6%
Colorado State: 42.4%
Boise State vs CSU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Boise State defeated Colorado State, 75-64, in the most recent matchup between these teams on Dec. 7, 2019.
- Boise State is 14-11 in 25 all-time head-to-head matchups against Colorado State.
- Boise State is 9-3-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Colorado State is 7-5 ATS this season.
- Boise State defeated Fresno State, 73-51, in its most recent game on Jan. 20, 2021.
- Colorado State defeated Utah State, 84-76, in its most recent game on Jan. 21, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.