Blue Jays vs Yankees Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Wednesday, June 26
By Max Staley
Blue Jays vs Yankees Game Info
Toronto Blue Jays (29-51, 16-26 Away) vs. New York Yankees (51-28, 30-14 Home)
Date: Wednesday, June 26, 2019
Time: 1:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Yankee Stadium – New York, NY
Blue Jays vs Yankees Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOR: (+220) | NYY: (-260)
Spread: TOR: +1.5 (+116) | NYY: -1.5 (-136)
Total: 9 – Over (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TOR: 20% | NYY: 80%
Probable Pitcher: TOR: Trent Thornton (2-5, 4.25 ERA) | NYY: James Paxton (5-3, 3.75 ERA)
Blue Jays vs Yankees Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Toronto's last 14 games.
- Toronto is 6-13 straight up in its last 19 games.
- The total has hit the over in five of the Yankees' last seven games.
- The Yankees are 10-1 straight up in their last 11 games.
Blue Jays vs Yankees Stats
- Toronto is averaging 4.11 runs per game this season (No. 26 in MLB).
- The Yankees are averaging 5.56 runs per game this season (No. 3 in MLB).
- Trent Thorton has a 0-0 record with a 7.20 ERA in one career start against the Yankees.
- James Paxton has a 3-3 record with a 4.69 ERA in seven career starts against Toronto.
Blue Jays vs Yankees Prop Bet
All Blue Jays-Yankees betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- James Paxton - Strikeouts: Under 7.5 (+100) – Paxton hasn't reached eight strikeouts in any of his last six starts. The last time he racked up at least eight Ks in a single game was April 26, against the San Francisco Giants. Based off Paxton's recent performances, this total could hit the under.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.