The Wednesday slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Toronto Blue Jays and the St. Louis Cardinals.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Blue Jays vs Cardinals Game Info
- Toronto Blue Jays (54-43) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (51-47)
- Date: Wednesday, July 27, 2022
- Time: 7:07 PM ET
- Venue: Rogers Centre -- Toronto, Ontario
Blue Jays vs Cardinals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-250) | STL: (+205)
- Spread: TOR: -1.5 (-118) | STL: +1.5 (-102)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Blue Jays vs Cardinals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Toronto Blue Jays will hand the ball to Kevin Gausman (7-7, 3.00 ERA), who is looking for win No. 8 on the season, and the Cardinals will turn to Adam Wainwright (6-8, 3.40 ERA).
Blue Jays vs Cardinals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Blue Jays win (65.6%)
Blue Jays vs Cardinals Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Blue Jays-Cardinals, Toronto is the favorite at -250, and St. Louis is +205 playing on the road.
Blue Jays vs Cardinals Spread
- The Cardinals are at +1.5 on the runline against the Blue Jays. The Cardinals are -102 to cover the spread, and the Blue Jays are -118.
Blue Jays vs Cardinals Over/Under
- A combined run total of 8.5 has been set for Blue Jays-Cardinals on July 27, with the over at -102 and the under at -120.
Blue Jays vs Cardinals Betting Trends
- The Blue Jays have been victorious in 44, or 60.3%, of the 73 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, Toronto has come away with a win seven times in 14 chances when named as a favorite of at least -250 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Contests with Toronto have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 49 of 92 chances this season.
- The Cardinals have compiled a 19-29 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 39.6% of those games).
- St. Louis has played as a moneyline underdog of +205 or longer in only one game this season, which they lost.
- St. Louis has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 47 times this season for a 47-48-4 record against the over/under.