Friday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Toronto Blue Jays and the Milwaukee Brewers.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Blue Jays vs Brewers Game Info
- Toronto Blue Jays (39-30) vs. Milwaukee Brewers (40-32)
- Date: Friday, June 24, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: American Family Field -- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Blue Jays vs Brewers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-146) | MIL: (+124)
- Spread: TOR: -1.5 (+120) | MIL: +1.5 (-144)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Blue Jays vs Brewers Probable Starting Pitchers
Alex Manoah is going for the Toronto Blue Jays against Adrian Houser of the Milwaukee Brewers.
Blue Jays vs Brewers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Blue Jays win (53.7%)
Blue Jays vs Brewers Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Brewers-Blue Jays, Milwaukee is the underdog at +124, and Toronto is -146 playing on the road.
Blue Jays vs Brewers Spread
- The Brewers are +1.5 on the runline against the Blue Jays. The Brewers are -144 to cover, and the Blue Jays are +120.
Blue Jays vs Brewers Over/Under
- An over/under of 8.5 has been set for Blue Jays-Brewers on June 24, with the over being -106 and the under -114.
Blue Jays vs Brewers Betting Trends
- The Blue Jays have been chosen as favorites in 47 games this year and have walked away with the win 29 times (61.7%) in those games.
- This season, Toronto has come away with a win 17 times in 27 chances when named as a favorite of at least -146 or better on the moneyline.
- Toronto and their opponents have gone over in 32 of their 64 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Brewers have gone 5-9 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 35.7% of those games).
- Milwaukee has a 2-1 record (winning 66.7% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +124 or longer.
- Milwaukee has played in 73 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 34 times (34-35-4).