Blue Jays vs Athletics Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 4
Monday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Toronto Blue Jays and the Oakland Athletics.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this matchup.
Blue Jays vs Athletics Game Info
- Toronto Blue Jays (44-36) vs. Oakland Athletics (26-55)
- Date: Monday, July 4, 2022
- Time: 9:07 PM ET
- Venue: Oakland Coliseum -- Oakland, California
Blue Jays vs Athletics Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-245) | OAK: (+200)
- Spread: TOR: -1.5 (-146) | OAK: +1.5 (+122)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Blue Jays vs Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Toronto Blue Jays looking to Alek Manoah (9-2), and Cole Irvin (2-6) getting the nod for the Oakland Athletics.
Blue Jays vs Athletics Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Blue Jays win (61.1%)
Blue Jays vs Athletics Moneyline
- Oakland is the underdog, +200 on the moneyline, while Toronto is a -245 favorite despite being on the road.
Blue Jays vs Athletics Spread
- The Athletics are hosting the Blue Jays, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Athletics are +122 to cover the spread, and the Blue Jays are -146.
Blue Jays vs Athletics Over/Under
- An over/under of 7.5 has been set for Blue Jays-Athletics on July 4, with the over being -105 and the under -115.
Blue Jays vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The Blue Jays have been favorites in 57 games this season and have come away with the win 34 times (59.6%) in those contests.
- This season, Toronto has been victorious five times in 11 chances when named as a favorite of at least -240 or better on the moneyline.
- Toronto's games have gone over the total in 41 of their 75 opportunities.
- The Athletics have won 20 of the 61 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (32.8%).
- Oakland has played six times as a moneyline underdog with odds of +198 or longer, and lost each game.
- Oakland has played in 73 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 30 times (30-39-4).