Blackhawks vs Golden Knights Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Chicago Blackhawks (24-32-9, 13-16-4 Away) vs. Vegas Golden Knights (35-28-4, 19-13-3 Home)
Date: Saturday, March 26, 2022
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Las Vegas, NV
Broadcast: ESPN+, ABC
Blackhawks vs Golden Knights Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHI: (+164) | VGK: (-200)
Spread: CHI: +1.5 (-152) | VGK: -1.5 (+126)
Total: 6.5 – Over: (-102) I Under: (-120)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: CHI: (+50000) | VGK: (+1400)
Blackhawks vs Golden Knights Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Vegas Golden Knights win (69.3%)
Blackhawks vs Golden Knights Betting Trends
- Chicago is 3-12 straight up in its last 15 games against Vegas.
- Vegas is 5-1 straight up in its last six home games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Chicago's last 11 games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Vegas' last seven games against Chicago.
Blackhawks vs Golden Knights Prop Bets
- Jack Eichel — 0.5: Over (+176) | Under (-225)
- Jonathan Marchessault — 0.5: Over (+158) | Under (-196)
- Alex DeBrincat — 0.5: Over (+146) | Under (-178)
- Seth Jones — 0.5: Over (-105) | Under (-115)
- Jack Eichel — 0.5: Over (-118) | Under (-104)
- Patrick Kane — 0.5: Over (-184) | Under (+148)
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.