For the recently re-branded Las Vegas Raiders, the 2020 season will get off to an unfamiliar start, and not just because of the pandemic. The Raiders will travel to Charlotte, North Carolina in Week 1 to play an opponent that they do not see often, the Carolina Panthers.
All NFL Week 1 odds, spreads and betting lines can be found on FanDuel Sportsbook, and here's a look at some of the recent betting trends for each team heading into this one.
Las Vegas Raiders Betting Trends
- Las Vegas finished 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games of the 2019 season.
- The total has hit the under in six of Las Vegas' seven games of the 2019 season.
- Las Vegas finished 1-5 straight up in its last six games of the 2019 season.
- Las Vegas is 2-4 ATS in its last six games against Carolina.
- The total has hit the under in five of Las Vegas' last five road games of the 2019 season.
Carolina Panthers Betting Trends
- Carolina finished 0-4-1 ATS in its last five games of the 2019 season.
- The total has hit the over in five of Carolina's last six games of the 2019 season.
- Carolina finished 0-8 straight up in its last eight games of the 2019 season.
- The total has hit the over in four of Carolina's last six games against Las Vegas.
- The total has hit the over in five of Carolina's last six home games of the 2019 season.
Raiders vs Panthers Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LV: (-158) | CAR: (+134)
Spread: LV: -3 (-105) | CAR: +3 (-115)
Total: 48.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.