Betting Trends for Cardinals-49ers Week 1 NFL Game
Week 1 of the NFL season features an NFC West matchup between the Arizona Cardinals and the San Francisco 49ers. All the betting lines, spreads and odds you need for the game can be found on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Here's a look at some of the recent betting trends for both teams heading into this one.
Arizona Cardinals Betting Trends
- Arizona finished 2-7 straight up in its last nine games of the 2019 season.
- Arizona is 4-0-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against San Francisco.
- Arizona 8-2 straight up in its last 10 games against San Francisco.
- Arizona was 1-4 straight up in its last five games road games in 2019.
San Francisco 49ers Betting Trends
- San Francisco finished 6-3 ATS in its last nine games of the 2019 season.
- The total hit the over in eight of San Francisco's last 11 games against an NFC opponent.
- San Francisco was 4-1 straight up in its last five games in 2019.
- San Francisco was 5-1 straight up in its last six home games in 2019.
Cardinals vs 49ers Odds
All NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARI: (+240) | SF: (-295)
Spread: ARI: +6.5 (-105) | SF: -6.5 (-115)
Total: 48.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!