Belinda Bencic vs Jessica Pegula Odds, Prediction and Betting Trends for US Open Women's Match on FanDuel
By Larry Rupp
Bencic vs Pegula Schedule & Match Info
2021 US Open Women's Third Round
No. 11 Belinda Bencic vs. No. 23 Jessica Pegula
Date: Saturday, September 4, 2021
Start Time: TBD
Venue: U.S.T.A National Tennis Center — Queens, NY
Bencic vs Pegula Odds & Set Betting
All Bencic-Pegula betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Bencic: (-118) | Pegula: (-102)
To Win 1st Set: Bencic: (-118) | Pegula: (-104)
Set Betting: Bencic: 2-0 (+200) | 2-1 (+300)
Set Betting: Pegula: 2-0 (+240) | 2-1 (+300)
Bencic vs Pegula Prediction & Pick
All US Open women's tennis expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Bencic in 3 sets
Bencic vs Pegula Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Belinda Bencic is 2-0 all-time in two head-to-head matchups against Jessica Pegula.
- Bencic defeated Pegula in two sets during their most recent head-to-head meeting on July 24, 2021.
- Bencic defeated Martina Trevisan in two sets in Round 2 of the 2021 US Open.
- Pegula defeated Misaki Doi in two sets in Round 2 of the 2021 US Open.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.