Bears vs Broncos Game Info
Chicago Bears (0-1, 0-0 Away) vs. Denver Broncos (0-1, 0-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 15, 2019
Time: 4:25 p.m. EST
Venue: Empower Field – Denver, CO
Bears vs Broncos Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHI: (-136) | DEN: (+118)
Spread: CHI: -2.5 (-110) | DEN: +2.5 (-110)
Total: 40.5 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHI: 76% | DEN: 24%
Bears vs Broncos Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in Chicago's last five games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Chicago's last seven games against Denver.
- The total has hit the under in Denver's last five games.
- The total has hit the under in Denver's last five home games.
Bears vs Broncos Stats
- Chicago averaged 25.6 points per game (PPG) in 2018 (No. 10 in the NFL).
- Chicago surrendered 17.6 PPG in 2018 (No. 1 in the NFL).
- Denver averaged 20.6 PPG in 2018 (No. 24 in the NFL).
- Denver surrendered 21.8 PPG in 2018 (Tied for No. 12 in the NFL).
- Chicago lost to the Green Bay Packers, 10-3, in Week 1.
- Denver lost to the Oakland Raiders, 24-16, in Week 1.
Bears vs Broncos Prop Bet
All Bears-Broncos odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Half Total: Under 20 (-105) – The Bears and Broncos will be looking to even their records in Week 2, following disappointing Week 1 losses in which both teams sputtered offensively. The Broncos mustered just 16 points against the Raiders, who gave up a league-high 29.2 PPG last season, while the Bears fell totally flat on their faces, netting just one field goal in their home opener against Green Bay. As both teams employ a lot of talent on the defensive side of the ball, we could be looking at another low-scoring affair in Week 2. The game's respective starting quarterbacks, Mitchell Trubisky and Joe Flacco, were sacked a combined eight times in Week 1, and we should see plenty of pressure from both the opposing pass rushes in this game.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.