Baylor vs West Virginia Basketball Game Info
No. 5 Baylor Bears (15-2, 3-2 Big 12) vs. West Virginia Mountaineers (13-3, 2-2 Big 12)
Date: Tuesday, January 18, 2022
Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: WVU Coliseum — Morgantown, WV
Baylor vs West Virginia Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAY: (-265) | WVU: (+215)
Spread: BAY: -6.5 (-110) | WVU: +6.5 (-110)
Total: 138.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: BAY: (+1200) | WVU: (+9000)
Baylor vs West Virginia Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Baylor Bears win (61.6%)
Baylor vs West Virginia Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Baylor is 12-8 in 20 all-time head-to-head matchups against West Virginia.
- Baylor defeated West Virginia, 94-89, in their last meeting on March 2, 2021.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Baylor's last eight road games against West Virginia.
- The total has hit the over in four of West Virginia's last five games.
- Baylor is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- West Virginia is 1-7 ATS in its last eight games against Big 12 opponents.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.