Baylor vs Kansas Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline and Betting Trends for College Football Week 3 Game
Week 3's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Baylor Bears and Kansas Jayhawks.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Baylor vs Kansas Point Spread
The Bears are 17.5-point road favorites against the Jayhawks. Baylor is -108 to cover the spread, while Kansas is -112 to cover as the 17.5 -point underdog.
Baylor vs Kansas Over/Under
The over/under for the Baylor vs Kansas Week 3 college football matchup is set at 49.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Baylor vs Kansas Moneyline
The Bears vs Jayhawks moneyline has Baylor as a -1200 favorite, while Kansas is the +680 underdog at home.
Baylor vs Kansas Betting Trends
- Baylor is 16-4 straight up in 20 all-time head-to-head matchups against Kansas.
- Baylor defeated Kansas, 47-14, during their most recent meeting on Sept. 26, 2020.
- Baylor is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Baylor's last six away games.
- Kansas is 0-6 ATS in its last six home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Kansas' last six games against Baylor.
Baylor vs Kansas Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAY: (-1200) | KU: (+680)
Spread: BAY: -17.5 (-108) | KU: +17.5 (-112)
Total: 49.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BAY: (N/A) | KU: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.