Ball State vs Northern Illinois Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 11 Game
Ball State vs NIU Week 11 Game Info
Week 11 College Football Game
Ball State Cardinals (5-4, 3-2 MAC) vs. Northern Illinois Huskies (6-3, 4-1 MAC)
Date: Wednesday, November 10, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Huskie Stadium – DeKalb, IL
Ball State vs NIU Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BALL: (-134) | NIU: (+110)
Spread: BALL: -2.5 (-108) | NIU: +2.5 (-112)
Total: 62.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Ball State vs NIU Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Ball State Wins (51.8%)
Ball State vs NIU Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Northern Illinois is 24-22-2 straight up in 48 all-time head-to-head matchups against Ball State.
- Ball State defeated Northern Illinois, 31-25, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 18, 2020.
- Ball State is 3-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Ball State's last 12 games.
- Northern Illinois is 5-1 straight up in its last six home games against Ball State.
- The total has hit the under in four of Northern Illinois' last five games against Ball State.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.