Avalanche vs Red Wings Prediction, Odds, Line & Prop Bets for NHL Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (Feb. 23)
Avalanche vs Red Wings Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Colorado Avalanche (36-10-4, 15-7-2 Away) vs. Detroit Red Wings (23-22-6, 15-9-3 Home)
Date: Wednesday, February 23, 2022
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Little Caesars Arena — Detroit, MI
Avalanche vs Red Wings Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: COL: (-285) | DET: (+230)
Spread: COL: -1.5 (-115) | DET: +1.5 (-105)
Total: 6.5 – Over: (+102) I Under: (-124)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: COL: (+430) | DET: (+30000)
Avalanche vs Red Wings Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Colorado Avalanche win (65.1%)
Avalanche vs Red Wings Betting Trends
- Colorado is 7-0 straight up in its last seven games against Detroit.
- The total has hit the under in six of Colorado's last eight games.
- Detroit is 13-14 against the spread (ATS) in its last 27 home games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Detroit's last six home games.
Avalanche vs Red Wings Prop Bets
- Mikko Rantanen — 0.5: Over (+126) | Under (-154)
- Nathan MacKinnon — 0.5: Over (+140) | Under (-172)
- Gabriel Landeskog — 0.5: Over (+152) | Under (-188)
- Nathan MacKinnon — 0.5: Over (-184) | Under (+148)
- Cale Makar — 0.5: Over (-152) | Under (+124)
- Mikko Rantanen — 0.5: Over (-128) | Under (+104)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.