Auburn vs Miami Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 20 NCAA Tournament Game
By Duel Staff
In NCAA Tournament Second Round action on Sunday, the Auburn Tigers take on the Miami Hurricanes. All the information you need is below, in order to make a smart bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Here's what you need to know before placing your bet for this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Auburn vs Miami Point Spread
Miami is a 7.5-point underdog against Auburn. Miami is -110 to cover the spread, and Auburn is -110.
Auburn vs Miami Over/Under
A total of 144 points has been set for the Auburn-Miami matchup on March 20, with the over available at -110 and the under at -110.
Auburn vs Miami Moneyline
Auburn is the favorite, -315 on the moneyline, while Miami is a +250 underdog.
Auburn vs Miami Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Auburn wins (70.3%)
Auburn vs Miami Betting Trends
- Auburn is 20-12-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Against the spread as 7.5-point favorites or more, the Tigers are 13-7-1.
- This season, 18 of Auburn's 33 games have gone over the point total.
- Miami is 19-14-1 against the spread this year.
- The Hurricanes have won twice ATS (2-1) as a 7.5-point underdog or more this season.
- Out of 34 Miami games so far this season, 20 have gone over the total.
Auburn vs Miami Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Auburn: (-315) | Miami: (+250)
- Spread: Auburn: -7.5 (-110) | Miami: +7.5 (-110)
- Total: 144 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)