Athletics vs Mariners Game Info
Oakland Athletics (5-4, 2-1 Away) vs. Seattle Mariners (4-6, 1-2 Home)
Date: Monday, Aug. 3, 2020
Time: 9:10 p.m. EST
Venue: T-Mobile Park – Seattle, WA
Athletics vs Mariners Spread & Odds
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OAK: (-186) | SEA: (+160)
Spread: OAK: +1.5 (-158) | SEA: -1.5 (+134)
Total: 9 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): OAK: (57%) | SEA: (43%)
World Series Odds: OAK: (+2100) | SEA: (+22000)
Athletics vs Mariners Probable Pitchers
Athletics: Frankie Montas (0-1, 3.00 ERA)
Mariners: Justus Sheffield (0-1, 12.00 ERA)
Athletics vs Mariners Betting Trends
- Oakland defeated Seattle, 3-2, in the most recent meeting between these two on Sunday, Aug. 2.
- Oakland has covered the spread (run line) in 33.3 percent of its games this season (T-No. 23 in the MLB).
- Oakland has hit the over in 33.3 percent of its games this season (T-No. 20 in the MLB).
- Seattle has covered the spread (run line) in 60.0 percent of its games this season (T-No. 8 in the MLB).
- Seattle has hit the over in 66.7 percent of its games this season (T-No. 2 in the MLB).
Athletics vs Mariners Stats
- Oakland is averaging 3.33 runs per game this season (T-No. 27 in the MLB).
- Oakland is surrendering 3.67 runs per game this season (No. 6 in the MLB).
- Seattle is averaging 4.50 runs per game this season (No. 18 in the MLB).
- Seattle is surrendering 6.00 runs per game this season (No. 30 in the MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.