On Wednesday in the MLB, the Houston Astros are playing the New York Mets.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this game.
Astros vs Mets Game Info
- Houston Astros (42-25) vs. New York Mets (45-25)
- Date: Wednesday, June 22, 2022
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Venue: Minute Maid Park -- Houston, Texas
Astros vs Mets Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-142) | NYM: (+120)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (+140) | NYM: +1.5 (-170)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Astros vs Mets Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Luis Garcia (4-5) for the Houston Astros, and Carlos Carrasco (8-2) for the New York Mets.
Astros vs Mets Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (54.5%)
Astros vs Mets Moneyline
- New York is the underdog, +120 on the moneyline, while Houston is a -142 favorite at home.
Astros vs Mets Spread
- The Mets are +1.5 on the runline against the Astros. The Mets are -170 to cover, and the Astros are +140.
Astros vs Mets Over/Under
- An over/under of 8.5 has been set for Astros-Mets on June 22, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Astros vs Mets Betting Trends
- The Astros have been favorites in 53 games this season and have come away with the win 34 times (64.2%) in those contests.
- This season, Houston has been victorious 29 times in 43 chances when named as a favorite of at least -132 or better on the moneyline.
- Houston and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 21 of their 63 opportunities.
- The Mets are 9-10 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 47.4% of those games).
- New York has a 5-6 record (winning 45.5% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +112 or longer.
- New York has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 71 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 38 of those games (38-31-2).