Astros vs Indians Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Wednesday, July 31
By Stephen Knox
Astros vs Indians Game Info
Houston Astros (69-39, 31-24 Away) vs. Cleveland Indians (62-44, 32-22 Home)
Date: Wednesday, July 31, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Progressive Field – Cleveland, OH
Astros vs Indians Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (-148) | CLE: (+128)
Spread: HOU: -1.5 (+106) | CLE: +1.5 (-124)
Total: 9.5 – Over (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: HOU: 52% | CLE: 48%
Probable Pitcher: HOU: Jose Urquidy (1-0, 4.26 ERA) | CLE: Zach Plesac (5-3, 3.10 ERA)
Astros vs Indians Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in five of Houston's last six games.
- Houston is 10-2 straight up in its last 12 games.
- Cleveland is 12-4 straight up in its last 16 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Cleveland's last five games against Houston.
Astros vs Indians Stats
- Houston is averaging 5.20 runs per game this season (No. 8 in MLB).
- Cleveland is averaging 4.61 runs per game this season (No. 20 in MLB).
- Jose Urquidy is 2-2 with a 2.79 ERA in two starts on the road this season. He has never faced the Indians in his career.
- Zach Plesac is 2-2 with a 2.86 ERA in five starts at home this season. He has never faced the Astros in his career.
Astros vs Indians Prop Bet
All Astros-Indians betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Total Runs (Indians): Over 4.5 (+104) – The Cleveland Indians definitely brought the wood during their recent seven-game road trip. They scored at least five runs in five of those seven games. Cleveland was shut out in yesterday's contest against the Houston Astros, but now that Verlander isn't on the hill, the Indians could get back on track and light up the scoreboard tonight.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.