Yoder vs Yu Frey Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 33 — Preliminary Card Strawweight Bout
Ashley The Spider Monkey" Yoder (8-7-0, 0 KO, 4 Submissions) vs. Jinh Yu Frey (10-6-0, 1 KO, 2 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, July 31, 2021
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 6 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Yoder vs Yu Frey Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 33 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Ashley Yoder: (-142)
- Jinh Yu Frey: (+116)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Yoder by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Yoder by Points: (N/A)
- Yoder by Submission: (N/A)
- Yu Frey by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Yu Frey by Points: (N/A)
- Yu Frey by Submission: (N/A)
Yoder vs Yu Frey Prediction
UFC Vegas 33 Yoder-Yu Frey prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Jinh Yu Frey (55%)
Method of Victory: Decision (90%)
Yoder vs Yu Frey Betting Trends & Stats
- Ashley Yoder lost to Angela Hill, by unanimous decision, in her most recent fight on March 13, 2021.
- Jinh Yu Frey defeated Gloria de Paula, by unanimous decision, in her most recent fight on March 13, 2021.
- Yoder averages 2.75 significant strikes landed per minute with a 39% accuracy rate.
- Yu Frey averages 1.79 significant strikes landed per minute with a 40% accuracy rate.
- Yoder averages 3.53 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 46% defense rate.
- Yu Frey averages 3.35 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 44% defense rate.
- Yoder has a 37% takedown accuracy rate.
- Yu Frey has a 83% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.