In NCAA Tournament First Round action on Thursday, the Arkansas Razorbacks play the Vermont Catamounts. Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this game.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Arkansas vs Vermont Point Spread
Vermont is a 5-point underdog against Arkansas. Vermont is -110 to cover the spread, and Arkansas is -110.
Arkansas vs Vermont Over/Under
An over/under of 139 has been set for Arkansas-Vermont on March 17, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Arkansas vs Vermont Moneyline
Arkansas is a -215 favorite on the moneyline, while Vermont is a +176 underdog.
Arkansas vs Vermont Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Arkansas wins (52.4%)
Arkansas vs Vermont Betting Trends
- Arkansas has beaten the spread 19 times in 33 games.
- Against the spread as 5-point favorites or more, the Razorbacks are 11-10.
- There have been 20 Arkansas games (out of 33) that hit the over this season.
- Vermont's record against the spread is 23-9-0.
- The Catamounts have an ATS record of 5-1 as 5-point underdogs or more.
- Out of 33 Vermont games so far this year, 18 have hit the over.
Arkansas vs Vermont Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Arkansas: (-215) | Vermont: (+176)
- Spread: Arkansas: -5 (-110) | Vermont: +5 (-110)
- Total: 139 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)