Arkansas vs LSU Basketball Game Info
Arkansas Razorbacks (10-2, 2-2 SEC) vs. LSU Tigers (8-2, 3-1 SEC)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 13, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Pete Maravich Assembly Center – Baton Rouge, LA
Arkansas vs LSU Spread & Odds
All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARK: (+106) | LSU: (-124)
Spread: ARK: +1.5 (-110) | LSU: -1.5 (-110)
Total: 159.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ARK: (45%) | LSU: (55%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ARK: (+4000) | LSU: (+4000)
Arkansas vs LSU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Arkansas vs LSU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Arkansas defeated LSU, 99-90, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 4, 2020.
- Arkansas is 37-32 all-time in 69 head-to-head games against LSU.
- The total has hit the over in six of Arkansas' last seven games.
- LSU is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Arkansas defeated Georgia, 99-69, in its most recent game on Jan. 9, 2021.
- LSU defeated Ole Miss, 75-61, in its most recent game on Jan. 9, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.