Arkansas vs Auburn Basketball Game Info
Arkansas Razorbacks (8-0, 0-0 SEC) vs. Auburn Tigers (6-2, 0-0 SEC)
Date: Wednesday, Dec. 30, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Auburn Arena – Auburn, AL
Arkansas vs Auburn Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARK: (-164) | AUB: (+138)
Spread: ARK: -3.5 (-105) | AUB: +3.5 (-115)
Total: 148.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ARK: (66%) | AUB: (34%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ARK: (+4000) | AUB: (N/A)
Arkansas vs Auburn Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Arkansas vs Auburn Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Auburn defeated Arkansas, 79-76, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 4, 2020.
- Arkansas is 33-21 all-time in 54 head-to-head games against Auburn.
- Arkansas is 0-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last five road games.
- Auburn is 19-1 straight up in its last 20 home games.
- Arkansas defeated Abilene Christian, 85-72, in its most recent game on Dec. 22, 2020.
- Auburn defeated Appalachian State, 67-53, in its most recent game on Dec. 22, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.