Arkansas State vs Illinois Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Nov. 12 College Basketball Game
Arkansas State vs Illinois Basketball Game Info
Arkansas State Red Wolves (1-0, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 11 Illinois Fighting Illini (1-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Friday, Nov. 12, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: State Farm Center — Champaign, IL
Arkansas State vs Illinois Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARST: (+1100) | ILL: (-2500)
Spread: ARST: +18.5 (-118) | ILL: -18.5 (-104)
Total: 139.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ARST: (N/A) | ILL: (+2500)
Arkansas State vs Illinois Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Illinois wins (96.2%)
Arkansas State vs Illinois Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- This is the first-ever head-to-head matchup between Arkansas State and Illinois.
- Arkansas State is 10-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games.
- Illinois is 7-3 ATS in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Arkansas State's last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Illinois' last five games as the favorite.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.