Arizona vs Oregon State Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 17 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
In college basketball action on Thursday, the Arizona Wildcats face the Oregon State Beavers.
Here's what you need to know before placing your bet for this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Arizona vs Oregon State Point Spread
Oregon State is an underdog by 24 points against Arizona. Oregon State is -106 to cover the spread, and Arizona is -114.
Arizona vs Oregon State Over/Under
A total of 152 points has been set for the Arizona-Oregon State game on February 17, with the over available at -106 and the under at -114.
Arizona vs Oregon State Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Oregon State-Arizona, Oregon State is the underdog at +2400, and Arizona is -10000.
Arizona vs Oregon State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Arizona win (98.6%)
Arizona vs Oregon State Betting Trends
- Arizona's record against the spread (ATS) is 16-8-0.
- As a 25-point favorite or greater, the Wildcats have two wins ATS (2-1).
- There have been 12 Arizona games (out of 24) that hit the over this season.
- Oregon State has covered the spread five times in 23 games.
- Oregon State has played 23 games this season, and 16 of them have gone over the total.
Arizona vs Oregon State Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Arizona: (-10000) | Oregon State: (+2400)
- Spread: Arizona: -24 (-106) | Oregon State: +24 (-114)
- Total: 152 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!