Cover Photo: Getty Images
Angels vs Mariners Game Info
Los Angeles Angels (26-29, 11-15 Away) vs. Seattle Mariners (24-34, 11-16 Home)
Date: Thursday, May 30, 2019
Time: 10:10 p.m. EST
Venue: T-Mobile Park – Seattle, WA
Angels vs Mariners Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAA: (+100) | SEA: (-114)
Spread: LAA: +1.5 (-205) | SEA: -1.5 (+174)
Total: 9 – Over: (+102) | Under: (-124)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAA: 34% | SEA: 66%
Probable Pitcher: LAA: Felix Pena (2-1, 3.22 ERA) | SEA: Yusei Kikuchi (3-2, 3.82 ERA)
Angels vs Mariners Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the over in four of the Angels' last five games.
- The Angels are 4-1 straight up in their last five games.
- Seattle is 1-8 straight up in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Seattle's last five home games.
Angels vs Mariners Prop Bet
All Angels-Mariners betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Mike Trout to Hit a Home Run (+240) – Trout is the leading candidate to take home AL MVP honors, and he's been his usual dominant self at the plate lately. The Los Angeles Angels' slugger has hit one home run in his last three games and two in his last seven. Plus, he homered against the Seattle Mariners earlier this season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.