Angels vs Astros Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for April 20
By Duel Staff
Wednesday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Los Angeles Angels and the Houston Astros.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this matchup.
Angels vs Astros Game Info
- Los Angeles Angels (7-4) vs. Houston Astros (6-5)
- Date: Wednesday, April 20, 2022
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Venue: Minute Maid Park -- Houston, Texas
Angels vs Astros Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAA: (-142) | HOU: (+120)
- Spread: LAA: -1.5 (+122) | HOU: +1.5 (-146)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Angels vs Astros Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (57.9%)
Angels vs Astros Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Astros-Angels, Houston is the underdog at +120, and Los Angeles is -142 playing on the road.
Angels vs Astros Spread
- The Astros are +1.5 on the spread (-146 to cover), and Los Angeles is +122 to cover the runline.
Angels vs Astros Over/Under
- A combined run total of 8.5 has been set for Angels-Astros on April 20, with the over at -112 and the under at -108.