Rublev vs Kwon French Open Schedule & Info
2022 French Open Men's First Round Match
No. 7 Andrey Rublev vs. Soon-woo Kwon
Date: Monday, May 23, 2022
Start Time: TBD
Venue: Roland Garros Stadium — Paris, France
Rublev vs Kwon Odds & Set Betting
All 2022 French Open betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Rublev (-2300) | Kwon: (+1060)
To Win 1st Set: Rublev: (-650) | Kwon: (+430)
Set Betting: Rublev: 3-0 (-175) | 3-1 (+270) | 3-2 (+700)
Set Betting: Kwon: 3-0 (+5000) | 3-1 (+2600) | 3-2 (+1800)
Rublev vs Kwon Prediction & Pick
All French Open expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Rublev in 3 sets
Rublev vs Kwon Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Andrey Rublev is 2-0 in two all-time head-to-head matchups against Soon-woo Kwon.
- Rublev defeated Kwon, in three sets, in their last meeting at the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championship on Feb. 23, 2022.
- Rublev was eliminated in the first round of the 2021 French Open.
- Kwon was eliminated in the third round of the 2021 French Open.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.