Michailidis vs Pereira Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 268 — Welterweight Championship
Andreas "Spartan" Michailidis (13-4-0, 7 KO, 4 Submission) vs. Alex "Poatan" Pereira (3-1-0, 3 KO)
Date: Saturday, November 6, 2021
Fight Time: This will be on the preliminary card, which begins at 8 p.m. EST.
Venue: Madison Square Garden — New York, NY
Michailidis vs Pereira Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 268 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Andreas Michailidis: (+198)
- Alex Pereira: (-240)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Michailidis by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Michailidis by Points: (N/A)
- Michailidis by Submission: (N/A)
- Pereira by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Pereira by Points: (N/A)
- Pereira Submission: (N/A)
Michailidis vs Pereira Prediction
UFC 268 Michailidis-Pereira prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Alex Pereira (86%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (87%)
Michailidis vs Pereira Betting Trends & Stats
- Andreas Michailidis defeated KB Bhullar, by decision, in his most recent fight on May 1, 2021.
- Alex Pereira defeated Thomas Powell, by KO, in his most recent fight on Nov. 20, 2020 in the LFA.
- Michailidis averages 4.80 significant strikes landed per minute with a 52% accuracy rate.
- Michailidis averages 4.40 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 51% defense rate.
- Michailidis has a 74% takedown defense rate.
- Pereira is making his UFC debut.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.