Amanda Ribas vs Paige VanZant Odds, Fight Info, Stream and Betting Insights for UFC 251
Ribas vs VanZant Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 251 Women's Flyweight Bout
Amanda Ribas (9-1-0, 3 KOs) vs. Paige "12 Gauge" VanZant (8-4-0, 2 KOs)
Date: Saturday, July 11, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the first fight on the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: Yas Island — Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Ribas vs VanZant Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 251 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Amanda Ribas: (-950)
- Paige VanZant: (+650)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Ribas by KO/TKO: (+600)
- Ribas by Points: (-110)
- Ribas by Submission: (+260)
- VanZant by KO/TKO: (+1400)
- VanZant by Points: (+1100)
- VanZant by Submission: (+1200)
Ribas vs VanZant Betting Trends
- Ribas defeated Randa Markos, by unanimous decision, in Round 3 of her most recent fight on March 14, 2020.
- VanZant defeated Rachael Ostovich, by submission, in Round 2 of her most recent fight on Jan. 19, 2019.
- Ribas averages 4.84 significant strikes landed per minute with a 44 percent accuracy rate.
- Ribas averages 1.70 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 74 percent defense rate.
- VanZant averages 3.40 significant strikes landed per minute with a 52 percent accuracy rate.
- VanZant averages 2.63 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 43 percent defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.