Nunes vs De Randamie Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 245 Bantamweight Championship Bout
Amanda "Lioness" Nunes (18-4-0, 13 KO) vs Germaine "The Iron Lady" de Randamie (9-3-0, 4 KO)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 14, 2019
Time: The early prelims start at 6:30 p.m. EST and the main card will begin at 10 p.m. EST
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Las Vegas, NV
Nunes vs De Randamie Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 245 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Amanda Nunes (-300)
- Germaine de Randamie (+230)
- Draw (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Nunes by KO/TKO (+120)
- Nunes by Points (+300)
- Nunes by Submission (+850)
- De Randamie by KO/TKO (+500)
- De Randamie by Points (+700)
- De Randamie by Submission (+1800)
Nunes vs De Randamie Betting Trends & Stats
- Nunes is on a nine-fight win streak, most recently defeating Holly Holm in the first round by TKO in July 2019.
- De Randamie is on a five-fight win streak, most recently defeating Aspen Ladd by TKO in just 16 seconds in July 2019.
- This is a rematch of a November 2013 bout, which Nunes won by TKO in the first round.
- Nunes' six KO/TKO wins in the UFC are the most for any woman in UFC history.
- De Randamie also holds an undefeated 46-0 kickboxing record.
- Nunes averages 4.62 significant strikes landed per minute with a 51 percent accuracy rate.
- De Randamie averages 2.99 significant strikes landed per minute with a 46 percent accuracy rate.
- Nunes averages 2.87 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 56 percent defense rate.
- De Randamie averages 1.91 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 67 percent defense rate.
Nunes vs De Randamie Prop Bet
All Nunes vs De Randamie odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Will the Fight Go the Distance? Yes (+186) — Nunes is an aggressive striker, but De Randamie's methodical style with low output and an elite defense rate could force Nunes into a slower-paced approach than we're used to seeing. Nunes' win in the first fight came after scoring a takedown, but De Randamie has been perfect in takedown defense in her five bouts since then, successfully defending all 22 attempts she has faced. Even in a five-round matchup, De Randamie's ability to slow fights down gives this one a good chance of making it to the final bell, regardless of who comes out with the victory.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.