Morono vs Zawada Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 34 — Main Card Welterweight Bout
Alex "Sagat" Morono (17-6-0, 6 KO's, 6 Submissions) vs. David "The Great White" Zawada (19-7-0, 11 KO's, 4 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, September 4, 2021
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 1:30 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Morono vs Zawada Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 36 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Alex Morono: (-154)
- David Zawada: (+126)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Morono by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Morono by Points: (N/A)
- Morono by Submission: (N/A)
- Zawada by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Zawada by Points: (N/A)
- Zawada by Submission: (N/A)
Morono vs Zawada Prediction
UFC Vegas 36 Morono-Zawada prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Alex Morono (82%)
Method of Victory: Decision/Points (72%)
Morono vs Zawada Betting Trends & Stats
- Alex Morono defeated Donald Cerrone, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on May 8, 2021.
- David Zawada lost to Ramazan Emeev, by split decision, in his most recent fight on Jan. 16, 2021.
- Morono averages 5.05 significant strikes landed per minute with a 42% accuracy rate.
- Zawada averages 3.24 significant strikes landed per minute with a 40% accuracy rate.
- Morono averages 3.69 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 56% defense rate.
- Zawada averages 4.07 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 54% defense rate.
- Morono has a 52% takedown defense rate.
- Zawada has a 57% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.