Duraev vs Kopylov Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 267 — Middleweight Bout — Preliminary Card
Albert "Machete" Duraev (14-3-0, 3 KO's, 0 Submissions) vs. Roman Kopylov (8-1-0, 7 KO's, 0 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, October 30, 2021
Fight Time: This will be on the preliminary card, which begins at 10:30 a.m. EST.
Venue: Etihad Arena — Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Duraev vs Kopylov Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 267 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Albert Duraev: (-265)
- Roman Kopylov: (+210)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Duraev by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Duraev by Points: (N/A)
- Duraev by Submission: (N/A)
- Kopylov by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Kopylov by Points: (N/A)
- Kopylov Submission: (N/A)
Duraev vs Kopylov Prediction
UFC 267 Duraev-Kopylov prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Albert Duraev (94%)
Method of Victory: Submission (68%)
Duraev vs Kopylov Betting Trends & Stats
- Albert Duraev defeated Caio Bittencourt, by submission, in his most recent fight on Sept. 14, 2021.
- Roman Kopylov lost to Karl Roberson, by submission, in his most recent fight on Nov. 9, 2019.
- This is Duraev's first UFC PPV fight.
- Kopylov averages 2.64 significant strikes landed per minute with a 38% accuracy rate.
- Duraev is a former ACA Middleweight Champion.
- Kopylov averages 3.07 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 63% defense rate.
- Kopylov has a 67% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.